PFinfo.exe:

  • From: Iqbal <malihashmi17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:24:43 -0800 (PST)

I am using MS Exchange 2000 as Mail server where
Window 2000 and Service Pack 4 is installed.

I just want to create some public folder and want to
change its permission. When I did the same task system
generate error "Invalid Windows Handle ID nO.
80040102".Somebody adviced to get "pfinfo.exe" to do
this task. But I am unable to find pfinfo.exe file.
Please advice how can I resolve this issue or how can
I get the "pfinfo.exe" file.

Another issue is this I did installed Web Access
interface when my user get access
www.myserver.com/exechange/  URL system ask username
and password simultaneously and did not show the
webpage.

Waiting for positive reply thanks in advance.

Regards,
Iqbal