RE: Outlook Q

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:06:15 -0500

Actually, this can be done. You can give access to just ONE box, (inbox for
example), but giving them reviewer permissions (or whatever you choose.) The
trick is HOW they view the inbox. They can't view it by "other users
folder." They have to right-click the their own top tree (outlook today) in
their email, select properties, select advanced and then add their email box
in the appropriate field. (Now, before they do that, you must ALSO give them
permission to YOUR top tree (Outlook today) part of your email, for them to
be able to view your email box.) After this is done, whatever folder you
gave them permission on will be the ONLY folder they can view.