RE: Outlook Q

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:55:50 -0600

I believe that the only way you can give someone access to your folder
structure is by giving them access to your entire mailbox.  You can do this
through advanced properties - mailbox rights.  The user could then configure
outlook to open your mailbox when they open outlook.  This of course would
give them access to your entire mailbox and I don't know if you want that or
Just an idea.