RE: One more try...

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:58:14 -0500

ADMT/ mail migration utilities from Microsoft puts an X.500 address on
migrated mail-enabled objects for that reason.  That allows replies to occur
the without user intervention.

The way you have it now, users would have to reply to the message with all
new recipient information to make it deliver properly.  Likely not an issue
30 days from now though, right?

Al