One more try...

  • From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:43:25 -0900

Hello everyone,

I'm reposting this plea for suggestions...

site.  They were running W2K w/Exch 2K.  I did not do an online
migration.  I replaced the original drives in the server and did a clean
installing changing the company.org to company.local for internal dns.

Problem:
        Emails that were sent within the organization based on the
Global Address book prior to the new server will not deliver when users
try to reply to them now.  Error is "message undeliverable..."

Solutions:
        I went in and updated the email field on contacts that were
based on the former Global Address Book.

But I don't have a clue as how to easy the users pain of having to
always double check the email address prior to sending...

 Did I over look a tool that would have allowed me to export the Global
Address book and then import it into the new Global Address book?  Would
this have allowed the replies to emails prior to the new server?

Thanks for your input,
TJ