Re: OWA Setup

  • From: "Abdul Hakeem" <abdulhakeem7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:03:08 +0600

Hello there,

Assuming that u have installed SP6 for NT4 & SP4 for MSExch.Svr. & the
IIS, I think all you need is to run the setup for ADD/Remove facility of
MSExchng. while the CD is on the drive!. There you have to select OWA as
an optional item - if not taken when MSES is originally installed.

Correct me if I am wrong in doing this or explaining the same!

best regds.
Hakeem.

From: "©¿©¬" <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: OWA Setup
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

hi,

a pleasant day to all of you...

i am running NT 4 server with exchange server 5.5.

i just want to ask How To Setup OWA on IIS?

is it a problem if I intall first the exchange server
5.5 + OWA module before I install IIS? because thats
what I did.

your help is very much appreciated... i am just new to
this.

Thank You Very Much JGuevarra