RE: Exchange re-install...

  • From: "Marc Mearns" <Marc.Mearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:32:36 +0100

setup /disasterrecovery

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin Cummings [mailto:marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 June 2002 03:02
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange re-install...

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

I'm considering re-installing my exchange server as a last-ditch effort to
resolve a problem I'm having. Are there any "problems" that can come from
re-installing exchange? This is in a w2k environment running AD. My main
concern is the schema. Will re-installing the server, with the same name of
course, cause any problems in the schema.
Any thoughts are appreciated.

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 the system manager ( postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).

 The format of address is:  firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 J Sainsbury plc  (185647 England)
 Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited  (3261722 England)

 Registered Offices:
 33 Holborn
 London
 EC1N 2HT