RE: OWA 2003

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:27:50 -0600

Hi Dave,

An excellent design and the most secure you can have. There is a lot of
misinformation about front-end Exchange design, but what you have in
mind is the best, more security, and most intelligent design possible.

Check out:

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Multiple-Security-Perimeters
-Multihomed-ISA-Firewall-Part1.html

For details on a secure configuration. Hopefully those folks who think
the front-end Exchange Server belongs on the same security zone as the
general internal network will learn the error in their ways :))

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org