OWA 2003

  • From: "Chopra, Anil" <ACHOPRA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:13:51 +0530

Hi Team,

I have a windows 2000 domain with AD and messaging on Exchange 2000. In
addition to two Exchange backend servers I have installed one Exchange
2003 which I plan to use as OWA. After the installation of exchange
2003, I enabled the form based authentication.

When I tried to use OWA through the link
https://servername/exchange/       it still gave me the old IIS
authentication dialog box instead of form based authentication page
(OWALOGON.asp)

After a bit of research I found that owalogon.asp is lying in
exchweb/bin/auth directory. When I accessed the owalogon.asp page
through the link https://servername/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp, it
gave me the form based authentication page. As I logged in through
owalogon.asp, server again prompted the IIS authentication dialog box.

Question 1: How can I get rid of second authentication dialog box?

Question 2: How can I put my company policy and image on owalogon.asp
page?

An immediate help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards..Anil

+91-9810558222