RE: No access to contacts

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:15:23 +0100

Au contrair, you can. But you are going to loose functionality, e.g.
birthday reminders not working anymore (up to OL2K, maybe with newer
versions too). In any case, right click your contact folder, select
properties, uncheck "Outlook adress book", close, re-open and re-check.
I'm sure you'll find your way round, I don't have the english labels so
my translation my be inaccurate.

Which Outlook are you using? If there's a problem with the adress book
provider then just checking the contact folder's properties might not be
enough. What did you do that broke the functionality?