RE: Store.exe memory leak

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <Neil.Hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:41:48 -0000

When there's a bug in the store.exe code.  :-)

Sounds more like someone was trying to identify whether you understood
DBA or not.  I've asked similar questions in interviews - if someone
doesn't know that store.exe in Exchange 5.5 upwards utilises plenty of
memory, then they're probably not safe looking after an Exchange server.
It's an Exchange-101 question for those serious about the product,