RE: Native mode

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:35:25 -0500

It is good to be paranoid.  For most people, the change isn't even noticed.
For clients that have SAMBA or other downlevel AD clients, you should be
prepared for upgrades or for them to stop working.

Your backout is to restore to a state prior to the change.  All of the DC's
would have to be restored to the state prior to the change.

Al