RE: Mutliple Recipient Update Services.

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:21:27 -0400

I am way confused about the warnings.  Can you give details?

Keep in mind that if you put Exchange on a GC, Exchange will only use that
GC for it's lookups.  No other GC will be used, so no failover.  If the GC
is not yet populated, then it may not work.  Be interested in why yours
didn't work specifically, but I'm more interested why a second GC would
cause you an issue?!?  I've setup many installations with countless GC's in
a domain without issue.  I've also removed Active Directory from Exchange
servers (that's an upgrade path for Exchange 5.5 servers that are also
BDC's), so I'm unclear why the problem exists.

Al

  _____