RE: Mail Queue blocked.

  • From: "Michael Bright" <Michael.Bright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:27:06 +1100

Replying to my own email - those gremlins blocking the mail queue seem
to have gone for good after that last reboot - been going for almost a
full work day with no more queuing.

Why bother about the cause when you have the solution :-)

Michael Bright

Network Administrator

Oxley College

Burradoo  NSW 2576