MSExchangeDSAccess Problem

  • From: "Rajnish Malik" <rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:55:18 +0400

Hi All,

I have a Windows 2000 Cluster running Exchange 2000 Enterprise edition
with SP 3 of exchange and SP 4 of OS.

I have 2 domain controllers running Windows 2000 with SP 4

1. DC002 is a replica DC plus GC.

2. DC003 is a master DC plus GC. This server is operation master for
every thing.

I have serious issue with exchange directory access automatically
pointing to single DC only (DC002).  As a result in case of
un-availability of this server my users suffer.

I want my exchange to point at both the DC's (DC002 & DC003)

I have tried making manual connection by adding names of GC,
Configuration and DC for both the servers.

Now I started getting event warning message that domain controller does
not exists:-

EVENT ID: 2090

EVENT Source: MSExchangeDSAccess

Can anyone answer this query?