Re: MSExchangeDSAccess Problem

  • From: Sourabh Sethi <sourabh_sethi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:51:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rajnish,
Check out manage auditing and security log is granted to exchange enterprise
server group in system policy
you can also run domainprep .

Rajnish Malik <rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

Hi All,

I have a Windows 2000 Cluster running Exchange 2000 Enterprise edition with SP
3 of exchange and SP 4 of OS.

I have 2 domain controllers running Windows 2000 with SP 4

1. DC002 is a replica DC plus GC.

2. DC003 is a master DC plus GC. This server is operation master for every

I have serious issue with exchange directory access automatically pointing to
single DC only (DC002).  As a result in case of un-availability of this server
my users suffer.

I want my exchange to point at both the DC?s (DC002 & DC003)

I have tried making manual connection by adding names of GC, Configuration and
DC for both the servers.

Now I started getting event warning message that domain controller does not

EVENT ID: 2090

EVENT Source: MSExchangeDSAccess

Can anyone answer this query?

Await your reply.