RE: GAL not updating properly.

  • From: "Chad Burke" <chad.burke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:17:41 -0700

I have tried that and thanks for the advice. That does not quite fix the
problem. The accounts that I have disabled and/or deleted are still
showing in the GAL and I want them gone. I have kept some accounts
disabled as I have a future use for them and dont want to lose the
permissions. I still require them not to show in the GAL. The accounts
that I have deleted the user is still showing in GAL. I think the cache is
not being updated properly even though I have manualy cleared it.
Can't think of anything else to fix the problem.