RE: Exchange Server

  • From: "Stevens, Alan" <AStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:07:10 -0000

please stop sending items into my inbox that do not have the standard
exchange.org titles. Also, your messages are all empty.

It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.

At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and
messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  Therefore we will not
accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium
to transmit messages by or to Scottish Life.

All incoming and outgoing e-mail communications are scanned automatically by
software designed to quarantine e-mails containing material which is in
contravention of our Company e-mail usage policy.

The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited for life and pension
products
Registered in England No. 99064.
Registered Office: Royal London House, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex CO1
1PP
Royal London Asset Management Limited for investment management services
Registered in England No. 2244297.
Registered Office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0UF
Royal London Savings Limited for Individual Savings Accounts
Registered in England  No. 3642633.
Registered Office: Royal London House, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex CO1
1PP
The Royal London Unit Trust Managers Limited for unit trusts
Registered in England No. 1539295.
Registered Office:  55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0UF
Union Fund Management Limited for investment management services
Registered in England No. 1963229.
Registered Office:  39 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3NU
The Scottish Life Pensions Annuity Company Limited for pension fund
management services
Registered in Scotland No. 48729.
Registered Office: 19 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 1YE
The Scottish Life Investment Management Company Limited for unit trusts
Registered in Scotland No. 86116.
Registered Office: 19 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 1YE

All of the above Royal London group companies are Regulated by The Financial
Services Authority.