RE: Exchange Server

  • From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:08:15 +0200

I think a better solution is to have one pc with two nics. One in the DMZ
and one in the LAN. Have one public IP address and install ISA Server 2004
on that pc. This machine will be your firewall. In your LAN you can have one
machine acting as your Exchange server and The other as your Web server. Use
ISA Server to publish your website and your exchange server. This will
provide security for these services.