Re: Exchange 2k3 problem

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:54:49 -0600

Oh, the fix for this was to notice that the x400 protocol was funtional to
the 5.5 servers, but exchange 2k3 uses SMTP. I had to go through and make
sure that port 25 wasn't being blocked on the various firewalls and
routers, found that it was, opended up port 25 traffic where applicable
and all is functional once again.

Thanx again

Cheerz

Bob