RE: Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists not allowing access to Shared Calendars

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:36:44 +0100

You need to create the distribution list and then change it t a security
group rather than a distribution group. Adding DL's to mailboxes causes
issues with the ACL's and the resolution.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx