RE: Moving users to different domain/server

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:22:45 +1000

Gee, for just a couple of users, I would export their Outlook to PST
files and recreate their accounts on the new server then import their
saved PST files. Don't forget to save them in a publicly accessible area
(eg root). For practice, you could exmerge as well. Or take the time and
search the posts and use one of the more complicated methods that has
been explained many times!

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane - Australia