Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists not allowing access to Shared Calendars

  • From: msandrof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:48:04 -0600

I have a problem with my Exchange 2000 setup that I am hoping someone can
point me in the right direction to correct. I am running Exchange 2K
standard, SP3 with post SP3 fixes, W2K SP3 on a member server.

The issue is simple: I need to be able to share everyone's personal
calendar with each persons' mailbox and add a distribution group to manage
who has access. The group is given Reviewer rights to everyone's calendar.
I add users to the group, but no one is able to access and view the
calendars. I recieve "Unable to display the folder. The Calendar folder
could not be found." when I try to view someone's calendar.

However, when I add individual users to each users' calendar, it works
fine. This is becoming a nightmare administratively speaking, because I
have to add a new user to every single calendar on every single
workstation.

I found a MS article about verifying permissions at the Administrative
group level and at the server level for the Authenticated Users group. I
did this, but no change.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks