RE: Exchange 2000 DR with SAN replication.

  • From: "Rajnish Malik" <rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:57:44 +0400

Dear Al,
Please read my initial mail again. I have said that the 2 SAN Box are in
Sinc.
To clarify the lethency period etc. these 2 sites are 1.5 kms away and
connection between site is through fiber cables.
Now I hope that u get my requirement.
Cluster was proposed by Raj which I felt was a valid solution.

Should u need any further clarification please feel free contact me.

Regards,
Rajnish