Email address / domain problem

  • From: "andy Lawrence" <Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:00:46 -0600

If you have an Exchange 2000 server collecting email for somewhere.com, is
it possible to create an exception such that andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx gets sent
out rather than trying to deliver it internally?

I have a customer who has a pop3 mailbox collection point for all their
staff apart from a remote worker who has a separate pop3 mailbox.
Unfortunately he cannot be sent emails at this address by his colleagues
as Exchange tries to find him locally. I could resort to intermediate
accounts like hotmail but would like to do it properly if possible.

Thanks

Andy