Re: OWA 5.5

  • From: Andrea Coppini <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:30:51 +0200

Apologies, I've been relying on this list for so much help I thought
everyone knew my setup by now.. :-)

I'm running an exch 5.5 on an NT4 server in one domain and exch 2k on a
win2k server in another (2k native) domain.  Both servers are in the same
site (2-way ADC is set up).

What do I have to type in the OWA server field on 5.5?  The 5.5 OWA or the
2k OWA?  Should I put in http:// before and /exchange in the end? (eg.
http://mail.domain.com/exchange)