RE: Email address / domain problem

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:54:12 +0530

Hi, Vin

I am not sure about this, but this is what i think is that, if we have to
servers under one site then we have to have 2 MX records pointing to 2 diff
IP address of the mail servers with diff. preferences. Whoever has the
lowest preference will be given first priority. If we keep the preference
level same then its first come first serve basis. Am i right List?

Regards

Sudhir Kaushal.