RE: EVS question and RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:55:49 -0500

You'll also need the exchange and exchweb directories. I think early in
this thread you said you wanted activesync and OMA as well - that's why
I recommended the whole thing, and it's probably best to keep it
together.

Doing this kinda stuff is a very gray area (another reason why I stopped
doing it) in terms of supportability. So...test it carefully! :-)