RE: EVS question and RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:51:57 -0500

Michael,

You know it's funny that you said this, because around the same time you
sent this message I found a tutorial on MSExchange. However the tutorial
says you can "read the file" and select what directories you want to
import into your new site. So is there anything I need to modify or can
I select RPC and import it in?

Thanks for you help!

Andrew