RE: DNS and Exchange question

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:07:36 -0500

You may have some DNS issues, take a look at your smtpsvc logs and see
if you're getting any connect errors. I don't think the Exchange server
in question host record is supposed to be in both zones, it should prob
only be in it's respective zone and the child domain should be
forwarding to the root. From most of the posts I've read on this issue,
it does seem to be a DNS issue. Also run the winroute utility and see if
it gives you any information.