RE: Clustering Exchange

  • From: "Callan, Chris" <CCallan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:48:24 -0500

Also MS told us they are moving away from their support of A/A because of
this.  Cause the problem seems to lie in the core of the product.  We also
called Veritas, and asked them about the clustering software, and they
informed us they support A/A on everything but Exchange because of this
problem.  BUt they said that MS was working on a solution that would be
completed by the end of the 4th Quarter, but it looks as though this problem
is in the core program and why would ms fix this when they are already
writing the next version of Exchange.