RE: Can't Start my Exchange Server!!!

  • From: "Willy Quintana" <willyq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:45:20 -0700

Thanks Mark for the quick reply....

Actually, I went looking into event viewer and saw a couple of errors that
didn't come up during installation.  I tried installed (repairing
/reinstalling) the Msg & Colaboration services, and all of a sudden came
up with errors where the Installation was looking for files in the wrong
place.  Even if I pointed the installation to the correct location of the
files that it could not see, it would still not recognize the file.  Very
strange indeed.  I might need to find another installation disk????

Willy