RE: Can't Start my Exchange Server!!!

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:03:09 -0500

Willy

When you installed Exchange did you select Typical or Custom?, if you
selected Custom make sure you selected to install the Messaging and
Collaboration Services.

If you go into Administrative Tools > Services, do you see any of the
Exchange services listed?

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit www.msexchange.org for valuable information about Microsoft
Exchange
Don't forget to register and join in the chat at
http://www.exchangetrainer.com:8000