Can't Start my Exchange Server!!!

  • From: "Willy Quintana" <willyq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:57:01 -0700

I'm was an IT Director in my previous life-time career, so mainly do all
my own technologies work for my company.  Just installed Exchange Server
2K on my WIN2K Adv Server, but can't seem to get the Darn thing listed
under the "Servers" folder, therefore not letting me do ANYTHING
whatsoever.  If I can't see the server there, then I can't even create the
Mail Box Stores.  Obviously Outlook is not resolving my mailbox b/c there
isn't any.  I've tried everything I know... what am I Missing??  Is there
a way I can start it manually, or what services do I need to look for that
may be missing??  When I goto the Directory Services /  Users / "Username"
/ Properties .....  The only Exchange service listed is the Chat Services,
and even that won't go past the following screen.

Help>>>

Willy