Background Color of Public Folders -- Calendar

  • From: Lee Swanson <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:12:51 -0600

Hi;
Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but I can't seem to find an answer and have been googling for awhile here :-)

I would like to know how to change the background color of various Calendars in the public folders... each public calendar should have a different color. Right now they are all green. Running Exchange 2K3 and OL2003.

I can change the user's personal calendar, but not the public ones.... any help and/or references greatly appreciated b/4 I pull out all my hair :-)

Thanks much!

Lee Ann Swanson