RE: Two domains at one site..

  • From: "adrian bolzan" <abolzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:54:48 +1100

Hi,

John's suggestion to have a deicated SMTP server forward mail to the
appropriate SBS server is a good one.
However if cost is an issue, instead of running up a Windows server for
IIS SMTP, why not use a linux server running postfix.
Postfix/Linux is ideal for this situation.

Cost would be that of a low end/used PC- say Celeron 500 with 128MB or
more RAM.  I am assuming that the volume of email traffic will be
smallish.

Best regards,
Adrian

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is confidential.
If received in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies of this email. Please note that any use,
dissemination, further distribution or reproduction of this
message in any form is strictly prohibited. Before opening or
using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused
by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of any attached files, our liability
is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of the Capital Transport Group.