RE: Auto deployment of Standard outlook signature ????

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:09:07 +0530

Hi Brajesh

You can achieve this both way. In case you want signature to be attached on
all mails , internal or external , go for Outlook forms and deploy them
orgnisation wide. If you only want disclaimer to be attached on only
outgoing mail, go for disclaimer.

Please let me know your exchange version, so that I could send you relative
disclaimer links.

  _____