RE: Auto deployment of Standard outlook signature ????

  • From: Brajesh Ranjan Panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:23:12 -0800 (PST)

Thx Ripon. I have disclaimer already in place but can you guide me how can I
deploy Standard Signature through Outlook Forms. Any link will be appreciated.

  Eager to hear from you.

  Regards,
  Brajesh

Ripon Bahl <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }            http://www.MSExchange.org/
    Hi Brajesh

  You can achieve this both way. In case you want signature to be attached on
all mails , internal or external , go for Outlook forms and deploy them
orgnisation wide. If you only want disclaimer to be attached on only outgoing
mail, go for disclaimer.

  Please let me know your exchange version, so that I could send you relative
disclaimer links.