[ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

  • From: "Howard Rappaport" <howie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:25:43 -0400

OMG WTF!!!! LOL ROTFLMAO?!@?#?@?#! WOOT!!!

You might want to look at using Microsoft Word for composing your messages
... spell check and grammar check could help your get your message /
question across better.  I had to read this three times and I'm still
confused.

On a more serious note ... You should call your integrator and have them
explain how they've done what they did.  I think it'll be well worth any
cost you incur.

  _____