[ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

  • From: "Zoran Marjanovic" <Zoran.Marjanovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:39:52 +0200

partybreaker

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Howard Rappaport
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:26 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

OMG WTF!!!! LOL ROTFLMAO?!@?#?@?#! WOOT!!!

You might want to look at using Microsoft Word for composing your
messages ... spell check and grammar check could help your get your
message / question across better.  I had to read this three times and
I'm still confused.

On a more serious note ... You should call your integrator and have them
explain how they've done what they did.  I think it'll be well worth any
cost you incur.

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx