[ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:45:48 +0530

Hey !!

       I got it it is a VBS ( Script ) file. In this file my disclaimer matter is written down but it is writed down twice once Started with some Tsxt and second time its started with HTML soething like this.
       So here the only i have add my new lines and should i have to restart my server ( this file is lying down on my FES ) ??
      If possible sent me step by step procedure to put a Disclaimer in a Exchange Server and also tell me where i hv to put this in clustered and FES & BES enviorement, i mean how to create a this script file and on which server we have to put this ............ Thanks in Advance !!

On 5/24/06, Howard Rappaport <howie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suggest you calm down ... perhaps call your integrator and ask them what they used to configure the disclaimer.

If you want to find out yourself take a look in add/remove programs and see what is installed ...  or look around on the server

Some possible vendors might be listed here: http://www.msexchange.org/software/Disclaimers/

Like Mark said, you need to find out what you're using to put the disclaimer on the message, then you can find out how to change it.