[ewiki] Re: CSS div at list element

  • From: Mario Salzer <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:09:27 +0200

> Do you have any suggestion for how to end css classes at the end of each
> list element?  What I have is WikiText like this:
>
> *Some Notes
> *@@TODO ms:  Something to do.
> *@@done af:  Something done
> **Notes about it
> *@@done nd:  Some other completed task.
> *@@TODO vv:  Something else to do.

As it renders invalid HTML it could be fixed, in that a tag balancer
(like plugins/filter/f_fixhtml) closed the opened <span>s again early
enough.

>   <li><span class="ewikiUCdone"> af:  Something done
>     <ul
>     [...]
>   </ul>

It could be as simple as having a regex/str_search for "><span", which
activated after the css markup plugin to remove one "</span>" for
every "><span" it could find and delete. This could be initially customized
to only look for "<li><span" or so; but seems easy.

However I believe that "*@@CLASS ..." list markup will make pages look
ugly when editing. Eventually you should take into account "* @@CLASS"
as well.

Or you could simply use the @@-close feature: