[ewiki] CSS div at list element

  • From: "Andy Fundinger" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:50:05 -0400

> > > Any other ideas on what to integrate fully into the core script?
> > > Following come to mind:
> > > - markup/css
> >
> > Having css markup core would let me have css classes end at
> the end of
> > list elements, please make this core.
>
> Making it core wouldn't automatically give it more power. The
> current implementation however is, admitted, more a
> workaround than a markup extension.  And there is another
> problem with "@@" in that it is only supported by ewiki!  I
> have seen at least one other Wiki where "%%"
> was used for CSS for example.

Do you have any suggestion for how to end css classes at the end of each
list element?  What I have is WikiText like this:

*Some Notes
*@@TODO ms:  Something to do.
*@@done af:  Something done
**Notes about it
*@@done nd:  Some other completed task.
*@@TODO vv:  Something else to do.

Which renders as:

  <ul type="circle">
  <li>Some Notes</li>
  <li><span class="ewikiUCdone"> af:  Something done
    <ul type="circle">
    <li>Notes about it    </li>

    </ul>
  </li>
  </ul>

I think the css classes should end at the end of a list item tag, but I
don't see any way to code that in as the plugin is now, do you have any
suggestions?