[etni] used books to needy schools

  • From: "abcalo" <abcalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:47:38 +0200

Helllo everybody

We are clearing out some books from our library and would be happy to donate
them to any needy schools.
The following is a list of the books we are giving away - numbers are
approximate.

GO FOR IT
52 workbooks, 44 textbooks, 60 dictionaries

MOSAIC
60 workbooks, 55 textbooks

KALEIDESCOPE  60 books

TRACK 1 - 22 books, 5 workbooks
TRACK 2  21 student books

FLYING COLORS
workbooks 20,  workbooks 55

ESH stories andplays - advanced level 60 books

EMTEXTS short stories  35
ENGLISH MATRICULATION reader, poetry and plays  30

JULIUS CAESAR
24 books + 9 with the translation on opposite page (in Hebrew/English)

KING LEAR  6 books

The books will be kept for the next 10 days - so please contact me if you
would like to get them.
First come, first served!

Barbara Calo
Ma'agan Michael Hof HaCarmel School (near Zichron Ya'akov / about 20 minutes
north of Hadera)
04-6394357

--
This message was sent with an unlicensed evaluation version of
Novell NetMail. Please see http://www.netmail.com/ for details.

viruses.