[etni] projects and bagrut grades.

  • From: "Aviva Shapiro" <alshapirose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:18:56 +0200

I want to respond to two people who wrote .. First to Bari about projects.
We also deal with these type of problems. In our 11th classes this year we
almost never had a week where all the kids were in all the classes.. From
taking half a class to some lecture, to a seminars , a trip etc...I finally
lodged a formal complaint although that was only for the protocol .. and it
didn't help us..(at least not this year)  That's why doing two projects.
(One in 10th and one in 11th or 12th grade) is good so that if it happens
that some kids just don't get their act together at least they have ONE
project. I can't help you but maybe just knowing that other teachers are in
the same boat..and comiserate with you....

Now to Sara,, You are so right about the grades.. Unfortunately I think they
won't be in until April!!! This means that kids are going to have sign up
now without knowing..their grades .  I agree that this is not fair..Also I
thought we had more time before we had to officially register the kids and
all of a sudden we have about 10 days to do it.  I don't understand why the
Ministry can't give us more time.. Even until the end of March would help..
We have kids who we are still vacillating about which modules.. We may make
the wrong decisions.. I don't know what to say.. but again I think if the
grades are in this week it would be a miracle.

aviva.