[etni] Re: more on Dovratization of education

  • From: "Motti Mendelkern" <motti46@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:04:51 +0200

 Dear Lev,

 You don't want to pay your dues to the Irgun, so who is going to organize
the strike you are talking about? YOU?

Do you know what organizing a general teachers' strike entails?

Not only do we have to support both Irgunim who represent us - I think we
would have to contribute to the effort a lot more than the measly monthly
dues, Approaching the public through the media costs a lot of money and if
we don't have the support of the nation, our battle is a lost case. The
irgun has already enlisted one of the most prestigious public relations
agency in the country for its campaign and we all should support it even if
not everything they do is to our liking.

The irgun is organizing a mega rally at the Yad Elihau stadium this coming
Monday. I hope to see you there.

Mordechai Mendelkern