[etni] Re: gmail auto translate

  • From: "Judy Freedman" <judyfreedman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <avrahamroos@xxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:29:29 +0300

and the mail that I get from the Tzohar Rabbanim system, (which I admire and
support), explain their reasoning behind the wedding ceremony, the Chupa,
which Bing translation insists is the sea coast. Somehow, the inspiring
impression they are trying to create gets lost when you think of the bride
in beach wear.
Judy