[etni] fwd: Songs for the holidays - CD

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:43:49 +0200

From: Judi Granit <judiavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Songs for the holidays - CD

Hello everyone,

Once again I have a few copies of my brother-in-law's CD of original songs for the Jewish holidays in English. It has songs for all the holidays with a cute Karaoke part at the end where the kids can sing the song alone to the music. Suitable for higher elementary classes or junior high. If anyone is interested I can bring them along to the Etai in Haifa on Monday. The CD's are 60 shekels
and ALL of that is donated back to Jeff's Jewish community shul in North London.

Best wishes,
Judi Granit