[etni] Re: Where am I? wonders Barry

  • From: "Gary Zone" <gary_zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:25:13 +0000

>     Aside from that, I still open my E mail Inbox every day religiously.
>I have to use a Fleishig knife cause of all the Spam.

Hi Barry (and Etniers),
That is one of the reasons that I use a Hotmail account for this e-group. I
created a folder, called ETNI, and use the filter so that any e-mail with
'etni' in the subject line gets thrown into the folder. You can do likewise
in Outlook Express as well. The 'penile enhancements' get tossed into the
Junk folder by Hotmail. The odd one, well disguised, makes it into Inbox.
But since I use Hotmail exclusively for ETNI, both Inbox and Junk are
quickly deleted by me at each section. If you trust the filter, you can even
have Junk automatically deleted on sign-in.
BTW, you say that you open up your e-mail religiously. Is there an e-mail
brocha?
Gary (Gershon)
Calgary, Canada