[etni] Re: Project Problems

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:58:34 +0200

I think (only my opinion) your kids are doing the project too fast. We are
planning 1.5-2 months of work - they only work in class. Did the groups that
are finished spend a lot of time at home working (summarizing, writing and
so on...?)
I remember now that your project has a lot of viewing vidios - could you
somehow get that done in school ?(work in a class with a tv? Have them take
turns seeing their films?)
Also - how long a e the presentations? Last year I did 10 presentations in 2
lessons - each one was about 5 min.
In any case - I think we are all learning from these projects and every year
they wil get better and easier.
    Happy Hanukka -
    sara g

sara g in israel